We are closely monitoring the development of the pandemic. We are always concerned about the health of our speakers and participants. This is our highest priority.
At the moment we hope to be able to hold the conference in person. However, we also assume that time will teach us if and how this will work. We will make a decision (also about different options) at the last responsible moment (maybe a little earlier). We assume that in October we will decide what to do. As soon as we have new information, we will contact all speakers.