Many people think that they aren’t creative. What a mistake! Everyone was a child and children are creative by nature. Yet, we seem to forget it over the years. It’s time to revive our creative potential because the success of organizations depends on it, as research shows. Yet, the question is: How to reach that creative potential? By stimulating happiness@work; with laughter your brain produces dopamine and that activates out of the box thinking. We’ll present how happiness and creativity are intertwined and how to put it into practice.
Target Audience: Project leaders and managers who want to lead with more happiness at work
Prerequisites: Knowledge of the English language
This half-day workshop starts with the explanation of the importance of creativity for the success of organizations and the fact that everybody is creative. Then we will immerse into:
1. happiness at work:
- What is happiness at work and why is it important?
- Exercise: Best working experience
- Difference between Job Satisfaction & Happiness at work
- Emotions and mindset
- Drivers for Happiness at Work (model: 4 p’s of happiness)
- Link between happiness & creativity
- Exercise: how about your happiness at work
2. Design thinking:
- as a mindset
- as a step by step guide to unleash creativity
- 5 step model: focus, empathy, question, ideas and prototypes
- example/best practice
3. Plan of action
In teams the participants will make and present a plan for more happiness at work, (a fictional company/situation) according to the mindset and method of design thinking. With the help of mindsetters, questions and excercises they have to redefine the question and come up with creative new ideas. At the end they will have a plan for a fictive situation (but certainly with a lot of insights and ideas they can also use in their own day to day practice).