Learning zones (Michl et al.) are a widely-known model in the psychology of learning.
Almost every one of us knows the saying: “I’m in my comfort zone when doing …”. In this Workshop we take the model one step further and use it to coach entire teams.
In small groups, attendees will pick a context to actually create the groups’ model, thereby getting both theoretical background and gain experience using it.
Attending this session will help you discover your teams’ professional fields of learning and improvements. Just see for yourself.
Target Audience: Managers, Project Leaders, Coaches
* doesn’t use slides, just paper and flipcharts
* hopefully appeals to technical and functional people
* is rather crazy, considering we usually don’t reflect things outside our comfort zone
* is derived from psychology to help us improve in IT
* it is a challenging and fun format
* we pose lots of solution focussed questions to create the teams learnzone model.
* Markus and Stefan always wanted to present a workshop at OOP - we'd like to make that happen this time.