Some years ago, we had either a red or a green lamp in our project which showed the current state of our code. That time, we were using a lot of cables and serial port connectors to do this. In the last years, Home-Automation brings much easier ways to do this. In this workshop, you will:
- get a short introduction on what DevOps is about
- set-up a DevOps platform from scratch (on the local machine or in the cloud)
- create a CI / CD pipeline for a Hello World project (build, code quality, unit test, deploy, UI test)
- connect a Philips HUE device to show the status of the pipeline
- connect a Philips Dimmer Switch to start the pipeline after pressing a button
- get some more time to play with the CI / CD pipeline
Please bring your laptops for this workshop (pre-install Virtualbox and Vagrant if you would like to install the DevOps platform on your local machine).