The digital transformation is going forward due to Mobile, Cloud and Internet of Things. Disrupting business models use Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning. Large amounts of historical data are stored to find patterns, for example for predictive maintenance, fraud detection or cross-selling. These patterns can then be integrated into new transactions in real time to increase revenue or reduce risks. This session shows success stories from different industries and describes the complete analytics process right up to production deployment.
Target Audience: Architects, Developers, Project Leader, Manager, Decision Makers
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge about analytics and big data are helpful but not necessary
Hot topic for almost all enterprise and industry these days.
Key takeaways for the audience:
- Learn how business models are disrupted by leveraging Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- See several success stories where different industries increase revenue, reduce costs or reduce risks by applying these concepts
- Learn about the complete analytics process from a first analysis right up to production deployment
- Insights are hidden in Historical Data on Big Data Platforms such as Hadoop
- Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics find these Insights by building Analytics Models
- Event Processing uses these Models (without Redeveloping) to take Action in Real Time