There is a business need for speed that leads to microservices as a disruptive change in both organization and technology. In this talk I will cover the following topics:
- Speeding up development – how this leads to microservices
- Microservice architectures compared
- Migrating to microservices
- Challenges with monitoring microservices
- Model your own migration to a microservices architecture
Target Audience: Architects, Developers
Prerequisites: Project experience
You will learn:
- Understand how speeding up development leads to microservices.
- Learn about different microservice architectures
- Understand how to migrate to microservices.